What started as a blog to record the progress of my camper redo, has become more of a journal of sorts.


The mind of Shellee, aka Sommy, aka Bubba, aka Swannie Bob, is not an organized, neat little space. It is, however fun and full of totally bizarre and sometimes illogical thoughts.
.

Beginning posts will reflect that remodel journey, but transform into an outlet for my rambling mind to unload.



I reserve the right to do a little venting, rambling, bragging, griping, etc. at anytime on issues other than the Hag Wagon! Hope you enjoy!


Oh yeah...leave me a comment. Let me know what you think and any ideas or suggestions!

Friday, March 21, 2014

Week Gone



 
Where did the week go? I just knew I would get this little sweetie almost finished this week while I'm off. Hasn't quite seemed to work out that way.

Hopefully we can get the inside painted before Monday. (Dicky willing!) My sweet mother in law saved me from the tangle of fabric I bought.
 
 
Here are my patterns I started sewing and hit a wall of "what now" pretty quickly. Marie came to give me some guidance and wound up taking it all home with her! I think she knew it was a lost cause otherwise.

She's been a busy busy bee!! Love her bunches!!
 
I was ready for some painting. But Dicky seems to think I'm getting in too big a hurry and insists that I sand and patch the holes.
 
Almost a little crack-a-lackin showing.
 
Me and my "POS" sander, that out sanded his!

 
So now I'm thinking about the outside. I know we are a bit away, but I really like this design. Minus all the writing, and maybe yellow where the black is, with black borders. What ya think?



 
 



 
AND!!!...Finally got in my favorite piece of artwork for the wagon! I was going to go all retro, but decided if it makes me happy, and makes me smile, it's gonna fit! And she makes me smile! Looking for a frame and the perfect place to hang her!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it all finished - you always do the most creative things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb! I'll have a sweet bottle of wine and/or a diet coke waiting for you when it's done!

      Delete