What started as a blog to record the progress of my camper redo, has become more of a journal of sorts.


The mind of Shellee, aka Sommy, aka Bubba, aka Swannie Bob, is not an organized, neat little space. It is, however fun and full of totally bizarre and sometimes illogical thoughts.
.

Beginning posts will reflect that remodel journey, but transform into an outlet for my rambling mind to unload.



I reserve the right to do a little venting, rambling, bragging, griping, etc. at anytime on issues other than the Hag Wagon! Hope you enjoy!


Oh yeah...leave me a comment. Let me know what you think and any ideas or suggestions!

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Got some doing done this weekend! Not as much as I would have liked, but you know...sometimes a girl just needs a nap. Also, I had several nameplate orders to make. Hope to get completely caught up on those tomorrow.

AND!! I got to see my precious grandbelly and her parents!

Oh yeah...I spent a good 30 minutes or so of the weekend perfecting this video clip...I came home from work Friday and caught part of the Trisha show. "Did my Mother Ruin my Life?" was the episode, and these girls were pretty serious about how their momma had ruined theirs. But how they kept a straight face as their momma made some of her comments, I'll never know. I was crackin' up sitting there all by myself...

Oh my! Now I'm laughing again! YO MOMMA DID!

Anyhooo...
Got most of the dirt and dust cleaned up. It was mighty dusty!

 
 
 
Dicky got the front awning opened and old bench tops removed. We have new ones cut, but he seemed to think he wanted to relax a little this weekend, too. So we didn't get them put in. Tomorrow is MY plan, but I'm not a very good nailer, so I'm kind of at his mercy. (Yes, I know nailer is not the proper term. I've been told plenty of times. However, I am an excellent hammerer, as long as I don't have to hit a nail. Therefore, I think it is the nailing I am bad at.)

 
Isn't this the cutest little awning you've ever seen?
Yeah, me neither, but it will be soon!
 

I found paint and the perfect material for my cushions. I'll post pictures in my next post, when I get started on them. Maybe that'll be tomorrow. :)

One more pic. You may have seen my post on FB looking for a square screwdriver thing. But after I looked at the picture, I thought it was pretty neat. For what, I don't know. But I liked it! LOL

Did I mention the metallic stars stuck on Everything?
 
Wasted enough of both of our time tonight with not much of an update. So until next time...Toodleloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment