What started as a blog to record the progress of my camper redo, has become more of a journal of sorts.


The mind of Shellee, aka Sommy, aka Bubba, aka Swannie Bob, is not an organized, neat little space. It is, however fun and full of totally bizarre and sometimes illogical thoughts.
.

Beginning posts will reflect that remodel journey, but transform into an outlet for my rambling mind to unload.



I reserve the right to do a little venting, rambling, bragging, griping, etc. at anytime on issues other than the Hag Wagon! Hope you enjoy!


Oh yeah...leave me a comment. Let me know what you think and any ideas or suggestions!

Friday, March 14, 2014

Decisions, decisions!



I need advice! On my way for paint, but now I'm conflicted!! Which idea do you like better? 
Yellow, turquoise and a tiny bit of white. (Walls are what I'm working on)

Turquoise with off white...
Or white with turquoise? 

No comments:

Post a Comment